Monday, March 3, 2008

Eva's Love for Popcorn!


Eva's biggest weakness right now is popcorn, or as she calls it "pop." I call it a weakness because she absolutely loves it and could eat it all day, but we have to limit it because it keeps her up all night with gas. Eric has this whole routine that he does to make it "perfect." She enjoys every minute of it. I love how genuinely excited she gets. It's pretty funny! The 2nd picture is her saying, "mmmmmmm," and the shocked face is when it starts to pop.

10 comments:

Emily and Ethan said...

I totally understand having an obsession with popcorn! The pictures are so cute!

MoJo said...

Those pictures are so funny. I love how it tells a story. Almost felt like I was there. lol What a cute girl.

The Rockin Hahns said...

So cute! You guys need to come soon and visit. Our girls are growing up too fast.

RightHahn said...

Yaaaa for popcorn!! It probably is magical for her to watch the whole process - most kids just get to see the bag getting bigger in the microwave:)

My dad always put M&M's in our popcorn when my siblings and I were little - and we all still make popcorn that way... talk about a bad addiction!!

Lindsay

Gentry Gang said...

How cute is that? It makes you wish you could be there in person. BTW - We want to try some of Eric's Perfect Popcorn.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

That is quite the popping gadget you guys have there! I would love watching such a spectacle as well. I can't get over how cute she is. She has beautiful shape to her face. She'll be gorgeous, watch out!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a friend of Emily Despains and I would really like to set up a consultation with you guys about the Ayurvedic (spelling?) way of life. I haven't gotten a phone number from her yet but I thought this would work as well. My email address is alyanne23@yahoo.com. Thanks!

The Johnson Journey said...

Why do you have the best blog ever? I've got to say, I love Eva's obsession with popcorn too. Especially when you want her to share... it's very difficult for her. :)

Russ and Loni Lamm said...

She can't get any cuter!

Russ and Loni Lamm said...

Okay...can she be any cuter??? I don't think so!