Eva's new thing is to grab Eric's and my head when she wants to plant a big one on us. I love it so much! Especially since she never used to like giving us kisses. Now she chooses to on her own.
Oh my gosh, cute! I love when kids grab faces. Like when they're trying to get your attention and they finally take your face in both hands and turn it towards them. Love it, especially the kiss grab. She is darling. Wonder where she gets it from???:)
Okay, now I'm really sad that Cash was sleeping during the Easter egg hunt. :( She looked very cute in her dress. Cash really likes playing with Eva. By the way, you did do really well last night, even if you don't think so. It's fun playing v-ball with you! And of course, I love that Eva's giving you a huge kiss in that picture.
Hey...good to hear from you! It looks like things are going well! Your daughter is so cute. We're in Provo now and probably for the next few years and I graduate this month. Where are you guys at now?
That is soo sweet! Mathias always kisses us - and then says "fresh" - which I think is so cute. It's fun when they come up with little habits and sayings on their own...
Also...Great haircut, Andrea! Eva looked adorable in her Easter get-up too:)
Ok...those kisses are absolutely the best. When my sister was that age she did the same thing and I remember my mom melting. Now I understand why. The slobber didn't interest me at the time.
13 comments:
Oh my gosh, cute! I love when kids grab faces. Like when they're trying to get your attention and they finally take your face in both hands and turn it towards them. Love it, especially the kiss grab. She is darling. Wonder where she gets it from???:)
Okay, now I'm really sad that Cash was sleeping during the Easter egg hunt. :( She looked very cute in her dress. Cash really likes playing with Eva. By the way, you did do really well last night, even if you don't think so. It's fun playing v-ball with you! And of course, I love that Eva's giving you a huge kiss in that picture.
Looks like you had a fun Easter! Eva is getting so big. By the way love the hair. So hot!
you have bangs now? wow ...so cute. Is your hair long or shoulder length? I couldn't tell. You look great. and Eva is a doll.
How CUTE!! I love your bangs Andrea, they look way good on you. Maybe we'll have to come visit for spring break.
that is so cute!!!!! I not sure if you read mt other comment but I still need your email so you can view my blog.
that's such a cute pic! When Landon started giving us kisses he would leave a drool trail from our mouth to his.
She is such a sweet heart! By the way I don't think I commented yet on your cute hair! You look great!
Hey...good to hear from you! It looks like things are going well! Your daughter is so cute. We're in Provo now and probably for the next few years and I graduate this month. Where are you guys at now?
It was good to hear from you! Eva is such a doll! How old is she? Well you have a cute family and I am glad that you found me!
That is soo sweet! Mathias always kisses us - and then says "fresh" - which I think is so cute. It's fun when they come up with little habits and sayings on their own...
Also...Great haircut, Andrea! Eva looked adorable in her Easter get-up too:)
very cute andrea, but time to update!! :)
Ok...those kisses are absolutely the best. When my sister was that age she did the same thing and I remember my mom melting. Now I understand why. The slobber didn't interest me at the time.
Post a Comment