I thought I'd just post several pictures from our Easter weekend.
Eva and myself coloring Easter eggs.
Eva hunting for Easter eggs.Us trying to smile while being blinded by the sun.
very cute bangs. I have been waiting for you to post pictures of them. Looks like you guys had fun. Melissa
Love the bangs. Very classy! BTW, this note is for Eric. JK!
I love the bangs!!!! Mary told me you did it and I was so excited to see them. Eva's "pitty" dress is sooooo cute. Hope you are doing well.
Joseph speaking, I like your bangs. just wanted to fit in....hey it looks like you guys had a good time. Our easter was fun, but no family. I do wish we lived closer to my fam, cuz we never get over there.
WE love the bangs!!!
It was good to be able to see you guys. I'm glad that Eric was able to show Sean his workout. Hopefully it will pay off. Just teasing Sean!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very cute bangs. I have been waiting for you to post pictures of them. Looks like you guys had fun.
Melissa
Love the bangs. Very classy! BTW, this note is for Eric. JK!
I love the bangs!!!! Mary told me you did it and I was so excited to see them. Eva's "pitty" dress is sooooo cute. Hope you are doing well.
Joseph speaking, I like your bangs. just wanted to fit in....hey it looks like you guys had a good time. Our easter was fun, but no family. I do wish we lived closer to my fam, cuz we never get over there.
WE love the bangs!!!
It was good to be able to see you guys. I'm glad that Eric was able to show Sean his workout. Hopefully it will pay off. Just teasing Sean!
Post a Comment