Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Eva Voncille!

Here you go, Mary. She had asked that I post these pictures.

These are a few pictures of our Eva Voncille. The first one I have posted because I love it. The last three are of Eva's beautiful hair. As most of you know, Eva is lacking in the hair department and I thought it would be funny to put pig-tails in the tiny whispies behind her ears that happen to be a little bit longer than the rest of her hair. She thought it was hilarious and she loved her hair, as if you can't tell by her face.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

I was bald until I was 2 years old. My mom always put a bonnet on me so people would know I was a girl.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful, what a great mix of you both. And her hair is very cute, who really needs tons of it anyways.

The Johnson Journey said...

THANK YOU, ANDREA! I love those pictures, and I love how excited she was about her hair... it's just way too cute.

The Belnaps said...

Hey everyone: I just wanted to warn you not to click on the comments from malabei and Ivan, because I think they are viruses. I clicked on one, not sure of who it was and now my computer is acting wierd. Don't worry though, I've fixed it, For some reason after changing my blog background it reprogramed to allow the public to view our blog. Scary!