Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh, how we love this show! Gayle and Joe introduced us to this hilarious and super creative HBO series. We watched the first season with them and had to get it for ourselves. Thank you, Eric, for getting it for me! We're so excited to have a "Flight of the Conchords Night," with some friends and family! I'll let you know how it goes.

This is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Enjoy!

6 comments:

TheSmithLife said...

Cool- we will have to check it out...We are excited for the office to come back on too.

Emily and Ethan said...

Ethan and I LOVE this show!!!!! I didn't know that you could by the seasons! We have been watching them on Utube. We have got to get together and watch it.

MoJo said...

Joseph Here...okay Flight of the Concordes are Hilarious and had no Idea they had their own show and now I must buy it right this second...Favorite line from "Albi (the racist dragon)" "Get your hand off of my tail...you'll make it dirty".

The Rockin Hahns said...

Andrea, gayle and joe let us borrow the dvd and we watched the whole thing. We loved it! You can buy their songs on i-tunes. and i wanted to let you know, that i think that you are the most beautiful girl in the room. :)
Melissa

Lynsee said...

It really is one of the greatest shows ever made. I love it!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here