Eva escaping the chaos after a long Easter day. She loves her books. I read her 4 books then she continued to look through every single book that she owns. She did this for a good half hour. All the Belnap cousins. Well not quite all of them. Eva, Easter Sunday in her "pitty" dress.
I think that is a very pitty dress eva. Hey andrea, a while ago i told alta that it is almost eva's birthday. Now every time anybody says anything about eva she says "birtday cate?" we miss you!
These are great pictures- It's always so great to see all of your faces. We miss you guys! I know I say that every time... but we really really do. Eva is such a doll- I love her easter dress and that she says it is "pitty". This age is so much fun and yes hard at times, Chase can be a little whiner when he is tired and wants something he can't have but one sweet little smile makes me forget all that. Sleeping is still a problem, I need to get a book quick. He's never been a good sleeper and still wakes up in the night... any suggestions are welcome! We love you guys!
5 comments:
I think that is a very pitty dress eva. Hey andrea, a while ago i told alta that it is almost eva's birthday. Now every time anybody says anything about eva she says "birtday cate?" we miss you!
So pretty, I love the wispy hair over the ears. She really reminds me of Josie and all her hair growing stages. But... poor Mickey.
Cute!! I love Eva in yellow. She looks so adorable. We miss you guys!
These are great pictures- It's always so great to see all of your faces. We miss you guys! I know I say that every time... but we really really do. Eva is such a doll- I love her easter dress and that she says it is "pitty". This age is so much fun and yes hard at times, Chase can be a little whiner when he is tired and wants something he can't have but one sweet little smile makes me forget all that. Sleeping is still a problem, I need to get a book quick. He's never been a good sleeper and still wakes up in the night... any suggestions are welcome! We love you guys!
I love Eva's easter dress! I also love your new haircut!
Post a Comment