Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He will be missed.

We wanted to share our appreciation and love for this man. He truly made a huge impact on our lives and we will always remember him. Our lives will always be blessed because of our beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley.

5 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

It seems as if we knew it was coming but still a big shock. There is peace surrounding his death though. i am glad he can be with his wife again!

The Johnson Journey said...

Thanks Andrea! Hey, how did you get the song to play?

RightHahn said...

That's really nice. It's still hard to believe we won't see him at conference again...I'm going to miss all the great jokes he shared:)

Lindsay

The Rockin Hahns said...

hey ann, we finally updated our blog. since you were bugging us about it i thought i would let you know.

Mel Z La Downs said...

Dude I am on your page and it keeps changing. Kinda creepy. Some Becky chick was here on Wednesday that you grew up with or something. Her husband is Neil, I don't know her last name. She came with a friedn of mine.