Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve at the Gentry's.

We were able to go to my parents for New Year's, which was super fun. We were able to see Gayle & Joe's new baby, Illa, and we enjoyed spending time with them. It was nice being able to hang out with everyone for a week. We love and miss them already!

Mother, dear I love you so!

The Girls -Cynthia, Me, Melissa w/ Illa, Gayle, & Mom

Gayle, Illa, and Mom -Such beautiful girls!

5 comments:

Gentry Family said...

The pictures turned out so good, you all look beautiful. Thanks so much for the sushi, I took mom, and I LOVE that place! Great prices too, next time you come up we'll have to go. Thanks :)

TheSmithLife said...

I'm glad you guys got to visit and had a good time- you all look so happy! We love you!

Brad said...

I feel so left out. I am the only girl missing from that picture of "The Girls". Everybody looks so good. I wish I was there.

Julie

RightHahn said...

Gayle's baby is so cute! And I love her name!! What a great find:) Eva's hair is getting longer...woo hooo hooo...;)

jeannie said...

Hey guys cute blog!! You all look great and Gayle's new baby is so darling!!