Saturday, January 12, 2008

MY VICTORIOUS SEASON IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!

I almost forgot to boast about my 2 championships this year in Fantasy Football. Yes, thats right, I said 2! This was my first year ever too! I joined an Espn league with Eric, his nephew, Aaron and his Dad. So there were only 4 of us but still, I won! The other league was the Gentry Family Fantasy Football League on yahoo. I played against Eric, Don G., Gayle, Mike, Ryan, Melissa, and Parker, who I beat in the championship (Good game Parker!) I couldn't believe it because I didn't even get to pick my players. During the draft my computer froze and I was randomly given a bunch of players that I really didn't know of like, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Houshmenzadah, Addai, etc. I was super bummed about it, but it turns out that they were awesome and I won! I'm still waiting for my Dad to make and send a trophy my way. I can't wait for next year!

6 comments:

Gentry Family said...

I was impressed with the one victory, but both leagues! Congratulations Andrea!

The Rockin Hahns said...

don't worry andrea you will be getting your 10 bucks from us :) If i was the winner i would want it!

Unknown said...

Lucky You beat me!!

Aaron

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Hey Andrea, sorry I'm sort of being a blog stalker but I saw yours on Mary's and of course I had to look at your cute family. I'm glad you're all doing so well, I can't believe how big Eva is. She is such a perfect mix of you guys, so darling. Ps I love Feist, nice choices...

Emily and Ethan said...

I love that you have a blog and I am so glad you came to mine! I love all your pictures especially the Halloween one, you guys look awesome! Where are you living in Boise?

Devri said...

We miss you guys too! We still haven't even met Eva. After Trenton's pictures posted he said he needs to workout with Eric.