These were taken last week when there was actually snow on the ground. This week?.... Nothing! I figure if it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow. I guess it's the Alaska girl in me.
Oh Andrea, she is so cute, she has beautiful big eyes like Cael does. I feel the same way about snow. Powell doesn't get much snow, but it is freezing cold. So I am happy to be in Utah for Christmas were there is lots of snow. I am due June 4, so I am almost 4 months pregnant, and we get to find out what we are having the day after Christmas, I am so excited! I hope you have a Merry Christmas, are you staying in Idaho?
We do not miss the snow at all!! we think it's freezing in Arizona and it's about 50 degrees. I guess the kids miss it though. We hope you guys have a great Christmas!
I totally agree! If its going to be cold we might as well have all the white stuff to cover up all the dead. Looks like we'll have a white Christmas though! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hey We miss you guys... I wish the door would knock and it would be you guys- that would be awesome :) Let's just save up for a jet and fly over to each others houses- or i guess if we could buy a jet I'd rather just get 2 little places along the beach somewhere and live. :)
5 comments:
Oh Andrea, she is so cute, she has beautiful big eyes like Cael does. I feel the same way about snow. Powell doesn't get much snow, but it is freezing cold. So I am happy to be in Utah for Christmas were there is lots of snow. I am due June 4, so I am almost 4 months pregnant, and we get to find out what we are having the day after Christmas, I am so excited! I hope you have a Merry Christmas, are you staying in Idaho?
We do not miss the snow at all!! we think it's freezing in Arizona and it's about 50 degrees. I guess the kids miss it though. We hope you guys have a great Christmas!
I totally agree! If its going to be cold we might as well have all the white stuff to cover up all the dead. Looks like we'll have a white Christmas though! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hey We miss you guys... I wish the door would knock and it would be you guys- that would be awesome :) Let's just save up for a jet and fly over to each others houses- or i guess if we could buy a jet I'd rather just get 2 little places along the beach somewhere and live. :)
Eva looks like she is about to dive into the biggest bowl of vanilla ice cream ever ... licking her lips like that:)
She really is adorable - not everyone can pull off pink snow boots the way she does! Fabulous...!!!
Lindsay
Post a Comment