




So...it's been a while since I posted anything. This is my attempt at catching up.
Halloween:
Eva wanted to be Sleeping Beauty/ a Pink Princess so badly despite what I wanted her to be (which is anything not pink). What can I say? The girl loves pink! I like pink too, just not everyday! She insists on wearing a pink dress everyday! Olive was a stuffed green olive for halloween. Her costume was very homemade as you can see. But I thought the idea would be kinda fun! She was cute regardless of how well her costume was made!
7 comments:
Yeah, Andrea!! They looks adorable, and I love Olive's costume. I wish I could have been there with you all... Actually, I wish you all could have been with US! :) Love you.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Olive's costume!!!! So cute :) That's cute that Eva likes pink so much :)
We miss you guys- anytime you need a break, come on up for a visit. We want to go to Jackson, you'll have to join us!
They look adorable. I love their costumes.
Andrea! A post? Really? It's like an early Christmas! :)
Love, love, love Olive's costume! My favorite part - the red hat. It totally adds to her authenticity. Love it! So clever.
Ah, Josie and Eva need to hang out and be pink together. It just testifies to me they are truly their own spirits, and we can't change them, just guide them on the right paths.
It's so funny how kids develop such strong opinions sometimes. Garron was in love with chapstick for a long time...and not the manly kind;). Soooo..... we just let him dive head first into all things Bonnie-Bell ;). He outgrew his interest eventually, and we gained some great blackmailing material for later in his life.... Hahaha
The girls look super cute!!! I love how you took advantage of Olive's name for her costume - way fun!
OH I am so glad you updated. They are soo cute. Sorry her hat was too big. We miss you guys and are exctited to play with you soon!
Hey Andrea! I just wanted to answer the question from my blog! Here is a link the the photographer: http://capturedmomentsbymandie.blogspot.com/
She is a good friend of mine and she is here in Boise :) Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment