Olive is 1!!!
Olive's birthday was the 19th. I can't believe she's 1 already! This year has gone by so fast.
My baby is growing up too fast!
Daddy and Eva helping blow out the candle.
She touched the flame. Sooo sad!!
We had a very low key birthday. Eva and I made her a carrot cake, which she loved. She shoved the whole thing in her mouth with one bite.
This look was either from sugar overload or daydreaming about more cake.













5 comments:
she is darling! Happy Birthday Olive! She looks so much older too :) Love all the pictures!
Emily: I copied the skirt you made for Molly. The girls love them!
Hooray for a blog post!
Happy Birthday little girl. You are so precious. I can't believe it's been a year, either. So worth that extra month wait. :)
Thanks for coming over to visit. It was fun. I have some cute pictures of George and Eric I need to post. Oh, and we figured out how to "stir" on Cooking Momma Cookoff. Whew! :)
Did you make that cute onesie? It looks like one of your fun creations.
How cute!! You guys really do have a beautiful family:) I just found out from my aunt that you guys are in the same ward...the Powells. She had very high praise for you both!
We hope you're doing well! Maybe we'll see each other again this summer??
Post a Comment