Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Olive - 4 weeks old

Olive is now 4 week old. We can hardly believe how fast she is growing. She holds her head up so well, infact she's been doing it since 2 or 3 days old. She smiles alot and has been doing that since 2 1/2 weeks (I promise it's not gas). We are so blessed to have such a pleasant and happy baby.

7 comments:

The Rockin Hahns said...

she is beautiful! thanks for posting more pictures. we've been waiting! We can't wait to see you guys and see the babies together.

Mel Z La Downs said...

4 weeks more like 4 months. She's a monster. A cute monster! Hope I can meet her soon.

Crystal said...

She is really cute. Love the pictures.

Gentry Gang said...

Such a cutie! Do you think she could take George? I love her hair, probably since George has none. :)

jeannie said...

Congrats! She is so so so beautiful! I heard you had quite the wait for her but I'm sure she is worth it!
btw that is the cutest bow ever!

TheSmithLife said...

She's so cute, I can't wait to hold her!

Gentry Family said...

She is looking so big!! I love her cute outfit, that was one thing I was sad about not having another girl :) The fun accessories to match the cute clothes. Eva's hair is adorable! When are you blessing the baby?