Eva Voncille



Eva has her moments but that's expected considering she's still adjusting to being a big sister. She has never said anything mean or negative about her baby sister. Infact, she is constantly telling me how much she loves everyone, including Olive. Her new thing is to begin every sentence with, "because." I think it's her way of explaining herself. She's doing amazingly well!
3 comments:
Super cute! I love her hair. We miss Grandmas trampoline. Alta is excited to play with Eva! we love and miss you!
What cute, cute, cute girls you have!! Even when they're crying:)
Sorry Chase didn't get a valentine sent to this cutie pie, he's been a little busy being a big brother. I just love static hair! Ok, we need to visit each other more often if we can't live by each other... someday we will though- preferably along the beach somewhere :) We miss you guys and love you lots.
Post a Comment