Thursday, January 1, 2009

Still Waiting....
For those of you wondering why you haven't heard of the arrival of our new baby, it's because we're still waiting. Apparently my due date was a little bit off, which I thought was impossible because I'm not exactly carrying a small baby. Anyway, I don't expect it to be much longer but we'll keep you posted on the good news when she arrives.

4 comments:

Gentry Fam said...

We are so excited for you! I think the hardest part is that last week when you just have to wait! Don't worry, she will be here before you know it. Can't wait to see her! Take care Super Momma! Rest while you can.

The Johnson Journey said...

You have a very cute big belly. But it hasn't grown in the last few weeks. I'm so excited to see the mini eva. :)

RightHahn said...

Good luck, Andrea!! I keep bugging Melissa about how you're doing...

I hope you're ALL well:)

Lindsay

Gentry Family said...

Congratulations on the baby!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. I'm so glad to hear that everything went well :)