OH THE JOY!
Grandma's brother sent this house that lights up and plays the most obnoxious Rock 'n Roll version of "We Wish you a Merry Christmas," you've ever heard. Well Eva absolutely loves it, she carries it around the house with her saying, "Again, Mommy?" I tell her that she can in the other room, that doesn't usually work. It is pretty cute how much she loves it though.In other news, we're still waiting on the arrival of baby. Dr. says baby is in good position, dialated to a 2. We'll keep you posted on the big day. In the mean time, we hope all of you have a fabulous Christmas!
6 comments:
I can't wait to see the new little bundle of joy!! I hope you are feeling ok. That is good news you are already dialating, less work to do later:) Eva is such a doll. Is she so excited to be a big sister? Email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card.
Love ya,
Tiffany
Eva is getting so big!! I can't wait to see her new little sister :) Good luck with everything!
I'll keep checking back for the big news. Good luck with everything!!
We just love Eva- she is so adorable... I am so excited for baby # 2 to arrive. I hope everything goes well. Let me know what you need for her. I hope we can celebrate the big 30 with you guys too!
We hope everything goes well. And that your doctor can do the delivery. We miss you guys a lot. Alta talks about Eva all the time and sometimes cries when i tell her we won't see her for a while.
I'm so glad you did a post! I love your little family... I can't wait for the new arrival!
Post a Comment