YEAH ANDREA! Eva looks so cute.
Congrats! We'll have to get your girls and boys together someday!!
that picture of eva is so cute. were excited. We will let you know on how things go tomorrow. Alta is excited to be a big sister too.
Hooray! another girl that is so exciting, I was wondering when you were going to make the announcement! We both will have two kids this year, that's crazy. I need to call you, I have just been crazy busy, but congrats I am so happy for you.Love ya,Tiff
Hey, I hadn't heard yet, so congratulations!! Eva's adorable and I'm sure #2 will be no exception. Good luck with your new adventure in CA!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEAH ANDREA! Eva looks so cute.
Congrats! We'll have to get your girls and boys together someday!!
that picture of eva is so cute. were excited. We will let you know on how things go tomorrow. Alta is excited to be a big sister too.
Hooray! another girl that is so exciting, I was wondering when you were going to make the announcement! We both will have two kids this year, that's crazy. I need to call you, I have just been crazy busy, but congrats I am so happy for you.
Love ya,
Tiff
Hey, I hadn't heard yet, so congratulations!! Eva's adorable and I'm sure #2 will be no exception. Good luck with your new adventure in CA!
Post a Comment