Friday, August 8, 2008

A Change of Scenery



It's been a very busy last couple of months for us. We first visited my family in WA for about a week and then we headed down to Southern California for a massage course that Eric was taking. Luckily we were able to save money and stay with my brother. After being there for about a month and noticing all the opportunities for Eric to personal train we looked into the possibilities of moving down there. After much thought and prayer we felt like it was something we should do and are now making the huge leap of moving down to Laguna Niguel, CA. We were able to find a house to rent for a few months and see how things go from there. I have to say that being pregnant, it's hard for me to be excited about anything but we are excited and a little nervous to make this move. We both feel good about it and figure it's worth a try. We are planning on heading down next week since Eric will need to start work right away. But I just wanted to let you all know, since I haven't had the time to post anything lately and figured I wouldn't be able to for a little while. It's sad to have to leave family and friends but we'll be back to visit. And you're serioiusly all welcome to visit us, we mean that. We're close to the beach!

11 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

Good Luck. It is hard to move from family but I hope that it will work out for you both! Congrats on the Baby Girl!

Gentry Family said...

That is so exciting!!! I wish it were closer so we could visit more often. California is one of my favorite places to visit. Everything there is beautiful. We miss you guys, and we will take the first chance we get to come and see you in your new home :) And congrats on another girl!!!!! I'm so jealous

jeannie said...

Congrats and Congrats! That will be a fun move beside the fact of being prego!! Tell you sister and bro howdy from the Olsen gang!

Nycole said...

hey Andrea. Amy told me you guys had a blog so I googled you! Congrats on the new baby, and on the move. You will love CA.

Emily and Ethan said...

Wow I am so excited for you guys!!! I am sure you will love it there

Gentry Family said...

Hey Andrea, I would love to get your new address. Lucy just made Eva a really cute picture out of the blue, so we wanted to mail it to her. Lucy wanted to make Eva a "special treat". Anyway, hope you are adjusting well to your new home! I can't wait to come see your family down there :)

RightHahn said...

Congratulations and good luck on the move!! I'm sure Eric will find a lot of success as a PT...and how can you beat a trip to the beach after a bad day, right?! We're excited for you guys...

Lindsay

The Johnson Journey said...

I miss you guys!

MoJo said...

Wow, we haven't checked you guy's blog in a while I guess. Two big events at once! How exciting! Two little girls is so much fun. When's the due date? I've got 2 little girls born a week before christmas. It's busy but fun and you'll love it. And what an exciting adventure you guys are doing with moving and all. I'm a big advocate of risk taking so good for you guys!

Gentry Family said...

Hey Andrea, how are you feeling? I hope that you and your family are doing great. We miss seeing pictures of Eva :) Love you

Julie said...

I know I am not the right person to say "update your blog"...since I do it maybe once a month....but i think you already have a different change of scenery to talk about.......