Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Two Favorite People!


We just put this seat on the back of the bike and Eva absolutely loves it! The "old school" helmet we found in G'ma and G'pa Belnap's garage. I thought it looked awesome on her!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is darling!, I can't believe how tall she is, I guess she is like her mommy. She is going to be a volleyball player.

The Johnson Journey said...

She's so cute. We have to set up play dates now for her and Cash... he misses his BFF. :)

RightHahn said...

I can't tell if Eric or Eva is having more fun!!;) They definitely look way cute on that bike together...

But...where's Eric's old-school helmet?

Gentry Family said...

How cute!!! I bet Eva has so much fun riding with you guys :) We can't wait for you to come visit us over here

TheSmithLife said...

It's almost birthday time! I just wanted to type a quick "hello". We miss our BFFs... hope all is well- let us know what's going on. How is volley ball?

The Rockin Hahns said...

Happy birthday Eva! We love and miss you!!

Tiffany said...

Happy late birthday, I guess I gave you a great birthday present:)