Thursday, June 4, 2009

Eva and I had a conversation today and it went like this:

Me: "Eva, did you know that you lived with Jesus and Heavenly Father before you came to Mommy and Daddy?"

Eva: "Yes, and Jesus was up in the sky and he loves me."

Me:
"Yes, Jesus loves you very much. Do you remember Jesus?"

Eva:
"Yes, but I can't see him."

Me:
"No, we can't see him." (And before I could say, "well maybe some people can or have," she interupted me with...)

Eva: "But I can hear him."

Me:
"You can?"

Eva: "Yes, just like when I hear a choo choo train but I can't see it. I hear Jesus like that."

I thought it was pretty amazing!

4 comments:

Gentry Family said...

That is incredible! I'm so glad you wrote that down, it will be a wonderful thing to remember.

MoJo said...

I love that picture! Wow, that little convo made my heart just swell. What a sweetheart! And what a treasure to get to hear that from your daughter.

The Johnson Journey said...

It pretty much brings tears to my eyes. We love that little girl.

Tiffany said...

what a sweetheart, she is adorable!