Your girls are adorable. Eva's hair is getting so long and I love thier little dresses.
Adorable! Are those little curls I see with Eva Hair, so cute!
They're stinkin' cute... Who cares about the background, it's hardly noticeable next to your beautiful children. :)
Andrea--saw your blog on your facebook profile...your girls are ADORABLE!! Glad you are doing great! I love having girls :)
The pictures are adorable. We are excited to see all of you very soon. Love Mom and Dad Gentry
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your girls are adorable. Eva's hair is getting so long and I love thier little dresses.
Adorable! Are those little curls I see with Eva Hair, so cute!
They're stinkin' cute... Who cares about the background, it's hardly noticeable next to your beautiful children. :)
Andrea--saw your blog on your facebook profile...your girls are ADORABLE!! Glad you are doing great! I love having girls :)
The pictures are adorable. We are excited to see all of you very soon.
Love Mom and Dad Gentry
Post a Comment