Monday, March 16, 2009

Olive's Baby Blessing
March 15, 2009
We blessed Olive yesterday and everything turned out so well. Eric gave the most beautiful blessing. We were so pleased that so many of our friends and family were able to make it. It turned out to be a great day.

I was determined to get a good family picture. Well, it didn't turn out as great as I was hoping. But at least we got something. Eva was and is still so sick of all the picture taking.

Mommy and Olive.

Daddy and Olive: Olive did so well and she even had a cold in her eye which came on the night before.

Grandma and Grandpa Gentry and the Hahn family were able to come from out of town. It was nice to have them there. Thanks for coming guys.

Olive at the end of the day. I think we all felt this way.



7 comments:

RightHahn said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear it turned out to be such a wonderful day. Now we're sad that WE didn't get to see Ryan and Melissa too:)

Gentry Fam said...

What a beautiful family. Wish we could have been there with you guys. We miss you! Glad it all went so well.

Gentry Gang said...

Thanks for posting pictures. It looks like it was a lovely day. Love the photo of Eric holding Olive and kissing her. So precious.

TheSmithLife said...

:) Cute pictures! I thought it was hard to get a good picture of our little family with just Chase- now it's pretty much impossible. You guys all look great though, you're always so photogenic. The girls both so beautiful all in white :) (Your hair has gotten so long! pretty pretty) Miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Olive looks so beautiful, I love her outfit. You look great too! I wish I could have been there!

MoJo said...

Olive is such a sweet baby! Just beautiful. You look great too Andrea! I am still in Aw at how new mothers can look so good shortly after having a baby. I'm just now getting the hang of it. ha ha

The Johnson Journey said...

I love those pictures. Seriously, they are awesome and I love the candid family pictures. :)