She is gorgeous! I love the picture where she has her eyes open, and also the one where Eva is looking at her so intently. So precious! I bet she loves being a big sister
She is very cute. From first sight she totally looks like Eric. Do her and Eva look very much alike as babies? She is really gorgeous. Can't wait to hopefully see her in person when we can get over there again.
9 comments:
So Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't believe how much Eva has grown since I saw her last. What a beautiful family. We are so happy for you!
She is pretty dang cute. I bet Eva is a great big sister. We hope you are feeling well. We love you!
She is beautiful. I love the picture of both your girls.
She is gorgeous! I love the picture where she has her eyes open, and also the one where Eva is looking at her so intently. So precious! I bet she loves being a big sister
So cute! Love all the pictures. Brian and I think the caption should say, "The Best Big Sista Eva!"
We crack ourselves up! Hope you are getting some sleep. :)
She is changing so much already! Those are some really great photos. Eva is so cute with her... I love you guys.
She is gorgeous! Congratulations guys! Just wonderful.
She is very cute. From first sight she totally looks like Eric. Do her and Eva look very much alike as babies? She is really gorgeous. Can't wait to hopefully see her in person when we can get over there again.
What a cute baby!! I love the one of her grinning:) Eva looks completely enthralled...adorable!!
Post a Comment