Yay! I'm so happy to see new pictures- I've missed your faces :) Andrea- you look great (as always) I hope you feel that way too though. Your due dates have both been special days- wasn't Eva due on your birthday and now Christmas- exciting! Eva's hair has grown a ton- she's darling. We miss and love you guys- good luck with the search for a home!
I LOVE the last picture of Eva, probably the cutest one I've ever seen!! It's so good to see pictures on your blog. We hope you guys find a wonderful house soon. We feel your pain with the house hunting...
Cute pictures. We totally know how you feel about all the moving. It's not fun but It's nice to know where you should be. I also know how you feel about the Christmas baby. We've got Joseph's, Carly's and Ella's birthdays all in the same week as Christmas. But it's funner than it sounds. :)
Hooray to see a new post! You look G-R-E-A-T! Unlike me - where I've been asked more than once if I'm having twins. :) Oh, well... it's worth it in the end.
It's so good to see that you guys are doing well and loving Boise. I know your families are glad you're back:) Eva is just darling, she is such a little doll. And you look gorgeous, there's nothing better than a pregnant woman.
8 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy to see new pictures- I've missed your faces :) Andrea- you look great (as always) I hope you feel that way too though. Your due dates have both been special days- wasn't Eva due on your birthday and now Christmas- exciting! Eva's hair has grown a ton- she's darling. We miss and love you guys- good luck with the search for a home!
I LOVE the last picture of Eva, probably the cutest one I've ever seen!! It's so good to see pictures on your blog. We hope you guys find a wonderful house soon. We feel your pain with the house hunting...
I love those pictures! You have to blow up that last one of Eva! Oh, it makes me smile too. We miss you guys.
Cute pictures. We totally know how you feel about all the moving. It's not fun but It's nice to know where you should be. I also know how you feel about the Christmas baby. We've got Joseph's, Carly's and Ella's birthdays all in the same week as Christmas. But it's funner than it sounds. :)
Hooray to see a new post! You look G-R-E-A-T! Unlike me - where I've been asked more than once if I'm having twins. :) Oh, well... it's worth it in the end.
Eva looks SOOOO cute in that last picture.
Good luck in house hunting.
It's so good to see that you guys are doing well and loving Boise. I know your families are glad you're back:) Eva is just darling, she is such a little doll. And you look gorgeous, there's nothing better than a pregnant woman.
I love that little girl. She's so adorable and I love how much Cash loves her. I'm very glad you're back!
I can't see your belly, are you sure you are having a baby?
Post a Comment