Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eva's Baby


Eric's sister, Deborah, actually gave this doll to another neice but for some reason Eva has kept it as her own baby and is completely in love with this doll. She's never done this with any of the dolls I've got her. I think she appreciates the raggediness. Anyway, I catch her singing to it, rocking it and putting it to sleep, it's pretty cute! The other day Eric made her popcorn and she gave a piece to her doll, it's sitting on her hand, we had to take a picture! The second picture is the face she made when Eric asked her to smile with her doll.
Oh yeah, Eva turned two on May 27th, we didn't do anything because she and I were both sick. Kinda sad! But I have to say this age is pretty fun!

11 comments:

TheSmithLife said...

Oh she is so awesome, you will have to sneak a video of her with the doll too. I'm sure it is adorable to watch her sing and rock it. I'm not sure how Chase would react to a doll, he usually just throws all of his stuffed animals.

Gentry Family said...

That is so adorable, I love that she is sharing her popcorn with her doll, sooo cute! I can't wait for you guys to come visit, she will love all of the animals that we have in our back yard!

The Rockin Hahns said...

so cute and fun. Alta is so excited for her to come play. We talk about it daily.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, the popcorn on the hand just makes my heart melt. What a good little momma in the making, so darling. How is it that she just keeps getting cuter?

The Rockin Hahns said...

It was also your birthday on the 30th andrea! You should post a tribute to yourself.

amber schmidt said...

I loved it when Landon started the pretend stage! Cute pics.

The Johnson Journey said...

For Eva to share popcorn she must really love that doll! I love your little girl... You have such a cute family.

Devri said...

I just got your number from David so be expecting a call from me, but we are coming to Idaho for the first week of July so you guys better not go out of town!

Brad said...

Eva finally has hair. she looks so cute.

RightHahn said...

How sweet!! That's so funny about her rejection of other dolls. Maybe she'll start liking them now that she has a favorite:)

And Eva's smiley face is great!! How do babies come up with such cute stuff?

Mel Z La Downs said...

Dude, are you back in town or what? I hope you are feeling better.