Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I actually convinced Eric to dress up this year, or should I say dress down. Cheesy I know! Anyway, he wrapped himself in buffalo hair as a caveman, Eva was the cutest little chicken you've ever seen and I somehow managed to throw together a flapper girl outfit (I've always wanted to be one). We had lots of fun trick or treating and attending a couple of family halloween parties with super scary haunted houses.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute family! You look like a hot mama. You should totally go blonde. No seriously you look so good Andrea. Eva looks so cute in her costume, and Eric as well. (Good for him for dressing up) I hope we get to see each other sometime soon. Love you and miss you, Tiff

Brad said...

You look so cute. We love and miss you guys.

RightHahn said...

How fun!! Great job showing some Halloween spirit. I hope some day to convince Randy to dress up with me:) At least once...

You guys look great - Eva is the cutest chicken ever!! How's her arm?

Lindsay

TheSmithLife said...

I almost can't believe it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I begged David to be the man in the yellow hat so Chase could be curious George, but as you can see that didn't happen. Maybe Eric has opened that door for next year. We miss you guys! (So basically you could go any hair color and look amazing... your gorgeous!)

MoJo said...

That's so fun that you all dressed up! And Eva IS the cutest chicken I've ever seen. :) I try and get Joseph dressed up every year but can't seem to do it. Maybe next year. :) It's really fun to be a totally different person 1 day out of the year. It's good to see some recent pictures of your cute family.

Sean Mclauchlin said...

You look great Eric. Trent thinks so too. We can't wait to see you guys again. Hope everything is going great.