Sunday, September 9, 2007

Eva's new battle wound!










Saturday, while climbing up on the dining room chair she lost her balance and fell off, catching herself with her arm. The Doctor believes it was just a buckle fracture, which is when a few fibers that make up the bone, break. Honestly, I think she likes her new accessory. She gets it off in 3 weeks.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry that must have been scary. You should definitely come for a visit, that would be fun. I wish you lived closer, I miss you!

TheSmithLife said...

Ouch! She looks pretty happy with that cast though. I like the sunshine yellow color :)
Great pictures, Chase loved them- he pointed at Eva with a huge smile on his face.

RightHahn said...

Poor Eva!! I think an event like that definitely ends up being more traumatic for the parents than the baby though. She DOES look awfully proud of her cast:) What a trooper...

MoJo said...

Bless her heart. I feel bad for you! Once I accidently pulled Ella's elbow out of her socket. Her arm was just dangling there and I freaked out thinking I broke it and called 911. We waited in the ER for 4 hours before we were seen. So bless your heart too. :)

Brad said...

How scary for you guys! Poor Eva. She does look pretty proud of her cast though. She is such a cutie. We miss you guys.

Julie