Eva at the Boise Fair. After kissing the goat, he bit her finger and made her bleed. It broke her heart!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Andrea, how are you? I love your blog, and your pillows. You guys look so good. Kiss that baby for me. I am living in Utah, working at a nursing home grave yard and getting ready to go back to school. The kids are doing great. I need a blog!! Take care and keep in touch! Traci
Hi Traci! Good for you for going back to school. That is awesome! I'm happy to see that you and the kids are doing well. Thanks for dropping a line. I would love to keep in touch. You definitely should get a blog, just to keep everyone updated. That is if you can find the time, I'm sure your schedule is crazy! Love you.
2 comments:
Hey Andrea, how are you? I love your blog, and your pillows. You guys look so good. Kiss that baby for me. I am living in Utah, working at a nursing home grave yard and getting ready to go back to school. The kids are doing great. I need a blog!! Take care and keep in touch!
Traci
Hi Traci! Good for you for going back to school. That is awesome! I'm happy to see that you and the kids are doing well. Thanks for dropping a line. I would love to keep in touch. You definitely should get a blog, just to keep everyone updated. That is if you can find the time, I'm sure your schedule is crazy! Love you.
Post a Comment